Following the Homestucks Ruining Hotel Bathrooms -shitfest on /cgl/ while watching funny videos of people trying to give their cats baths leads to epic meowrails bath time fun.
:33 < *ac makes it purrfectly clear she doesn’t like baths*
he looks so exhausted/fed up
this is the cutest fucking thing holy shit
do i have a crush on you or am i just lonely
do i like you or do i like that you like me
Wind Waker plushes are more adorable than anything
Sweet Christmas, look at that Tingle plushie!
These new Wind Waker plushies (plushes?) Sadly, I can’t add any of these to my holiday wishlist because they won’t be available until Valentine’s Day next year and will run you about $15 (1,500 yen). You can pre-order them here. [❤]Buy: Zelda Plush $11.99, Mario Plush $9
I wonder what type of killing spree you will show...this is... already making my heart pound!!
do you ever see a photograph of someone really attractive from like the 1800s and you suddenly get pissed because they’ve been dead for like 200 years and you probably don’t have a chance with them
always reblog because best crossover in history
i like to give out gifts in a red suit, no hoho
(I admit I did skip an Adam and Joe podcast, so feel free to hold that against me.)
1. Audioslave - Cochise
2. Bob Dylan - When the Deal Goes Down
3. Nick Drake - Way to Blue
4. The Who - The Dirty Jobs
5. Pearl Jam - Sleight of Hand
6. Neil Young - Only Love Can Break Your Heart
7. Leonard Cohen - Thousand Kisses Deep (recitation of a poem live in London)
8. Nick Drake - Black-Eyed Dog
9. The National - Theory of the Crows
10. Dead Kennedys - Stealing People’s Mail
11. Simon and Garfunkel - America
12. Soundgarden - Bones of Birds
13. Pink Floyd - Fearless
14. Sammy Davis Jr. - Something’s Gotta Give
15. Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Far From Me
16. Ella Fitzgerald - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
17. Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - God is in the House
18. Tom Waits - Rosie
19. The Beatles - Glass Onion (hey, I was listening to this song on the way home from work a little while ago)
20. The Beatles - The Ballad of John and Yoko
So no Zavid or Manics, but there you go. Now what does this actually say about me?
THIS WAS GOING TO BE AN “I AM *INSERT LARGE NUMBER HERE* PERCENT DONE WITH YOU TUMBLR” POST BUT THEN I SAW THE DETAIL ON ODIN’S EYEPATCH AND SHIT SON.
hmm yes good argument
sometimes i wonder what it would be like if jade didnt live on an island